Welcome New Members

For our new members to introduce themselves
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Welcome New Members

Post by centrop67 »

This site is for (as the tag line reads) the discussion of the Dutch Shepherd dog.

We welcome everyone who wants to have civil discourse on the subject.

1. Please make this thread your first post with an introduction of yourself and your dog(s).
2. Pictures of your dog are awesome.
3. A signature in your profile goes a long way to helping us know who's who.
4. Don't know if your dog is DS? Introduce yourself in this thread, and then post pictures in the Is My Canine a Dutch Shepherd thread

*** PLEASE READ BELOW ***

People are going to have opinions. Some of them are based on fact and experience, some are based on inductive/deductive reasoning (flawed or not), and some are from folks who just like to hear themselves speak to stir up trouble.

I know we can't make everyone happy, but there is one rule that MUST be followed:

Absolutely no personal attacks or defamation

The admins and moderators have full authority to lock a thread, delete a post, or ban a user that violates the Rule.

From the former owner/admin of the site (still applies):

Some of our dogs may bite, but most of us humans don't! :ds:

From time to time the members of this forum from the "old country" and those who still live there will go off on a tangent that seems like only the Dutch will understand. Be patient with them (okay ... us). Maybe try to find a book titled The unDutchables, it may explain a few things. Including our fascination with the color orange, the reluctance to call our dogs Dutchies and why young herring creates such a stir.

Thanks and welcome to the forum,
The DSF Admin/Moderators
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers