Just registered? Read This
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
Columns and Rows in your posts?
Photo Uploads - Updated Instructions
Latest K9 Products Series - Suppliers
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other breeds that may be the source of your brindle dog

This forum has a Facebook page. Click here and like the page to stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Did you know you can embed YouTube videos in your posts? Instructions Here

hello, howdy, hey, hi

For our new members to introduce themselves
brindledog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I love Shepherds- German, Dutch and Belgian. I recently lost my 16.5 y/o GSD mix and was hoping to find a GSD or DS mix. I totally lucked out in finding Grendel, a DS/GSD mix at 9.5 weeks old. She was filthy and flea-ridden, but still the cutest, craziest thing ever. She's going to live up to her name! First dog I've had that I've actually seen the parents and definitely know what she is!

Re: hello, howdy, hey, hi

Post by brindledog » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:02 am

Hi Jlobes- was just reading this thread and have a question for you. Would you mind sending me a PM? I can't seem to send them.

Thanks!

Lisa G.

Jlobes
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Previously had a DutchXMal and knew at that moment, they were the best dogs ever. Unfortunately, I lost her in an accident as a pup @9mo., but I was sold on the dutchies. I cant imagine having another breed, they are the total package dogs.

Got my boy FURY from Vrijheid. He was born 4/23/16 and i picked him up 6/29. Working on basics(OB, manners, etc), some NW and figuring out what we want to focus on for the future work.

Post by Jlobes » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:33 pm

@brindledog: hey there, i will send PM. thats odd though, I got an email saying you sent a msg, but there is no msg in my inbox. no biggie. ygpm coming.

aaahhh, i see now. you sent me an email. got it!

rockykito
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Had different working dogs in the past that have been great family pets. Looking for a working dog to bring out his potential in personal protection sport or personal protection training.

Post by rockykito » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Hi
If you ended up getting a pup and what breeder and line you decided upon? And how things are going?

rockykito
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Had different working dogs in the past that have been great family pets. Looking for a working dog to bring out his potential in personal protection sport or personal protection training.

Post by rockykito » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 pm

The breeder recommendation list looks great and quite comprehensive.
This post is a little older it seems but I am wondering if anyone knows - good or bad - information about AllpurposeK-9 kennels from Florida and their dogs. I am researching my next dog and a dutch shepherd is on the short list.
Thanks in Advance