Mako from Maine!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Morganne9x
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dog trainer, pet care facility manager, and proud first time Dutch Shepherd owner. I also have a Border Collie mix, and previously owned Rottweilers, Shar-peis, and my late beloved Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
I have interest in pursuing protection sports with my Dutch Shepherd, Mako, in the future. Our other interests are in tracking, S&R, and other service work. I let me dogs tell me where they are most useful! First and foremost, Mako will spend most of his time as a pet dog, traveling with me to and from work and setting an example for the other dogs in our care.

Mako from Maine!

Post by Morganne9x »

I'm a first time Dutch Shepherd owner. I'm a dog trainer and pet care facility manager, and felt that now was an ideal time for me to pursue working with the breed I had become very fond of, the Dutch shepherd. I've previously had everything from Rottweilers to Shar-peis and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I currently live with my Border Collie mix, Chowder, and our newly acquired Dutch shepherd puppy, Mako. Mako is now 3 mo and showing that he has great potential and motivation to learn! He's all teeth, and living up to his name (Mako...like the shark!). I'm looking forward to working with him, and seeing what endeavors and challenges our future holds together!

We look forward to sharing updates and pictures with the group!
Attachments
IMG_9293.JPG
8 weeks; 12 weeks
8 weeks; 12 weeks
"All I want to be is the person my dog thinks I am."
Pack: Mako-Dutch Shepherd, Chowder-Border Collie mix
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Mako from Maine!

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome. DS puppies are so irresistible.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Re: Mako from Maine!

Post by k9lexi »

Very cute shark you have there !!