Greetings from Kai in Florida!

For our new members to introduce themselves
haysel
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: University student with my pup!

Greetings from Kai in Florida!

Post by haysel »

Hi everyone, I have a 7 month old rescue named Kai. I'm not 100% sure of his background, as he was a pup in an accidental litter and the shelter had them listed as Shepherd/Retriever mixes. After exploring a bit, he looked like he could have some DS in him and I found a couple of active breeders in my area. Eventually I'd love to do a test out of interest.

I got him at 3 months old and it has been such a blast having him at home, I love him to pieces. He really helped me after losing my retired greyhound to cancer. :(

We go to the park often and his favorite thing to do is meet new dogs and people! He surprised me with his bold personality at a young age, and we've been getting good training in since day one. Looking forward to many more adventures together. :)

Below are some pictures of Kai:

At 3-4 months:

At 7 months:

Nice to meet you all!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Greetings from Kai in Florida!

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome and thank you for rescuing :wtg:

Kai is a very handsome boy.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

Beautiful
trapulica
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Croatia, after 2x German shepherd and Bernese Mountain Dog. Now I'm owner of Dutch Shepherd. My dog ''ZIP'' is born on 23 August 2016

Post by trapulica »

Nice