Hello from Michigan

For our new members to introduce themselves
Kduthler
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Currently have 2 yr old dutch shepherd named zeus along with his "brother from another mother" german shepherd named Bear. Zeus was a foster dog where I worked and came in so shy and confused. From the moment I saw him, I knew he was meant to be mine. He is my most loyal friend and nothing can come between us.

Hello from Michigan

Post by Kduthler »

Hello from Michigan! I have recently adopted my first Dutch Shepherd who was a foster at my job. Zeus is 2 and is truely one of the best dogs I have ever owned. I originally decided to adopt Zeus as a playmate for my 2 yr old German Shepherd, but it turns out he is more obsessed with me. Zeus came in scared, shy, anxious, and so so sad. From the moment I laid eyes on him it felt like he "chose" me. I was his only friend that he trusted. 4 months later I am happy to say that Zeus has many new friends, is doing amazing in training, and is working towards getting his therapy dog certification. I am truely blessed to be loved by such an amazing breed.

-Katie
Attachments
IMG_57241.jpg
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by k9lexi »

They both look awesome.
Kduthler
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Currently have 2 yr old dutch shepherd named zeus along with his "brother from another mother" german shepherd named Bear. Zeus was a foster dog where I worked and came in so shy and confused. From the moment I saw him, I knew he was meant to be mine. He is my most loyal friend and nothing can come between us.

Post by Kduthler »

Thank you! I wouldn't trade them for the world!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Patrick
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in central Florida and appreciate and enjoy working dogs!

Post by Patrick »

Great picture and God bless you!