Hello to all Dutch Shepherd lovers!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Lazhar
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Founder of a popular dog breeding blog educating ethical breeders worldwide :)

Hello to all Dutch Shepherd lovers!

Post by Lazhar »

Hello everybody,

Always trying to stay updated on as many dog breeds as I can, I wanted to sign up and participate in this forum. I do not own a Dutch Shepherd dog as of yet but I am potentially interested.

My occupation is to look after my online magazine educating ethical dog breeders worldwide through in-depth articles, genetics, heredity, but also funnier content such as reviews and interviews. It's a full-time occupation and browsing as much content as possible on as many dog breeds as possible is part of my tasks.

I totally understand the hostility many people have towards dog breeding and I respect it; many breeders have degraded what I believe is a beautiful passion. Many (most) dog breeders are doing it with the best intent and lack some pillars of knowledge (canine genetics, dog breeding techniques, nursing skills, etc) and our blog tries to provide some substance here. Every little helps!

That's about it for me, will continue to browse through some great topics I have not yet read and hello to everybody!

L
Founder at Breeding Business, the platform educating ethical and responsible dog breeders around the world.
Patrick
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in central Florida and appreciate and enjoy working dogs!

Re: Hello to all Dutch Shepherd lovers!

Post by Patrick »

Welcome!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hello to all Dutch Shepherd lovers!

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome L.

You may already be familiar with the post -> How To Select/Research a Breeder

If not, it's probably good place to start.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers