June Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Not So Classy
Submitted by: Duke
July Theme is Action
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
For our new members to introduce themselves
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:26 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have a Dutch Shepherd puppy and an older Australian Kelpie. I train barrel racing horses and work/live at a ranch.
New member and new Dutch Shepherd owner. Have a 7 month old Dutchie named Keela. We live in east Texas on a ranch with horses and cattle. Came here to learn more about the breed and training. Currently she is running with some other herding well trained dogs at the ranch, red heeler, Kelpie, curr, and a retriever. They work all day.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5260
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
- Green Dog
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:34 am
- Tell us about yourself: Dallas, TX. I have owned two dutch shepherds. Both were/are service dogs. I hope to trial in competitive obedience/tracking with my current puppy.
Hi from Dallas! I have a 6-mo old Dutch named Cleo.
Aachen Cleopatra 2/15/17