For our new members to introduce themselves
Van Cunning K9
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Thomas

Greetings from Kansas

Post by Van Cunning K9 »

Hello,

Hello,

My name is Thomas, i am a Graduate from Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas with a BS in Criminology, and i am a more recent Graduate from South East Missouri State University with a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice. I have lived in Kansas for about 8 years now, in that time i have grown to love the Herder Breeds. I own 8 Dutch Shepherd, and 2 Malinois. This breeds diversity is what drove me to leave the mastiff breeds alone, and have a more well rounded dog. I have studied the breeds, and i have compiled hundreds of research hours in the various lines. The Lines i chose to base my kennel foundation off of are the Van Leeuwen Lines, and the JETT Lines. These combinations from my past breedings have made dogs that are super serious, but have a off switch that is easily turned on. That is why i chose these particular lines. I love the versatility of my herders and the drives they poses.

My dogs are as follows:

3 years old-Land of Oz's Jack The Ripper- OFA Hips Good/ Elbows Normal- Trained in Police Work/Apprehension/Detection-Security Dog for me now.
Pedigree: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... of-oz-jack

3.5 years old-Land of Oz's Molly- Brood Bitch- OFA Hips Good/ OFA- Elbows Normal/ OFA-Petalla Good
Pedigree: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... f-oz-molly

2.5 years old-Van Cunning K9's Queenie- Brood Bitch- OFA Hip Prelims-Good

7 months old-Terra Van Leeuwen (Thimo X Maja)- Very nice puppy going into a police program at 12 months old

7 months old -Gaia van Leeuwen (Wibo X Lola)- very solid female will do security work for me in the future

16 weeks old-Van Cunning K9's Draco- Blue Malinois- Line bred on Rakker, very nice pup will be a IPO titled dog (if he tests correctly)

1.5 years old-Van Cunning K9's Minnie-Future Brood Bitch Malinois- OFA Hip prelims-Good-(not tested for the breeding program yet. )

I have about 5-10 more dogs on co owns to LEO's/Security Firms and good homes. http://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/posti ... =post&f=11#

I do have a current litter of 8 puppies. We are keeping 4 and placing for in active homes. LEO homes preferred. but we have dogs sometimes that make great active pets, so message me for more into.

Vancunningk9.com :music2: :music2:
Attachments
Land of OZ Molly BH CGC.jpg
Land of OZ Molly BH CGC.jpg (94.64 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
Land of Oz Jack(1).jpg
Land of Oz Jack(1).jpg (78.28 KiB) Viewed 1770 times
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Greetings from Kansas

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers