Greetings From Northern California

For our new members to introduce themselves
Lili_530
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Single woman of two girls, new comer to the Dutchie. My little girls and I are looking for our adventure buddy. Hoping to connect with owners and learn all I can in regards to what I am coming to learn is an amazing breed.

Greetings From Northern California

Post by Lili_530 »

Hello, I am new to discovering the Dutch and have yet to acquire one. I am a single mother of two girls and am hoping to find an addition to our family that will offer us a chance to adore and spoil them as well as offer us some security and companionship. Realizing how rare this perfect breed is and hoping to connect with others to learn all I can and find our perfect addition. Thanks Guys!
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Greetings From Northern California

Post by TimL_168 »

Lili_530 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:59 pm Hello, I am new to discovering the Dutch and have yet to acquire one. I am a single mother of two girls and am hoping to find an addition to our family that will offer us a chance to adore and spoil them as well as offer us some security and companionship. Realizing how rare this perfect breed is and hoping to connect with others to learn all I can and find our perfect addition. Thanks Guys!
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org/availabledogs.html
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor