Hey Y’all from Oklahoma!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Kenda
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi from Oklahoma! I have 2 outstanding Dutchies, a snarly dachshund, and 3 horses! I love long walks on the beach.. oops wrong kind of about section! ;) Seriouslyy though, I'm kinda new to the breed, just about a year, and we love taking our animals on trips, hiking, etc.

Hey Y’all from Oklahoma!

Post by Kenda »

Hi! My name is Kenda and I’m new to the forum! I’ve got 2 dutchies, a dachshund and 3 horses! I have had several different dog breeds in the past- jack russels, labs, German shepherds, but the Dutch is my favorite! Our family loves this breed and I’m excited to be here!
I joined primarily because my recent Dutch, Max, is a rescue but he was probably stolen. I want to find his previous owners- not to give him up ( unless he really was stolen) but for his history. Shadow, my 9 month old female, is my heart, but Max has taken the cake. He is extraordinarily well trained in obedience and bitework. He was found after the hurricanes in Texas and we drove 10 hours to get him. He is a beautiful Dutch in conformation, agility, and mindset. His training is stellar. He is chipped and intact ( yeah, that put Shadow right into season!😂😂) so I think someone is missing him. Anyway, the number on the chip is never answered.

But, my other reasons for being here are to learn more and more about this breed. I’ve only had them since March, so I’m still learning!
Kenda/mom/pack leader
Mike/OH/pack leader mate
Lovie/snarly 7 year old dachschund who sleeps, eats, pees, and snarls
Shadow/ gorgeous 9 month old puppy Dutch Shepherd female
Max/newest pack member, 4-6 year old male Dutch Shepherd
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hey Y’all from Oklahoma!

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Manthisparda
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hola me llamo Iñaki , vivo en españa y tengo un pastor holandés , de bisabuelo Nico V

Post by Manthisparda »

Wellcome
Mcasseljr
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Proud Dad Of A Czech Working Dog!!! Avid Hiker, Runner and Dog Lover!!!

Post by Mcasseljr »

Welcome to the forum!!
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

What a find. This place has lots of information from intelligent, experienced DS owners and trainers. I love it here. Welcome.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG