New Dad to a Young female DS

For our new members to introduce themselves
Kimbersdad
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: New Dad to an 8 wk old Dutch. Have been a dad to two Belgian Malinois which one just recently passed. Love the look, health, and intelligence of the Dutch Shepherd

New Dad to a Young female DS

Post by Kimbersdad »

New to the DS world thanks to reviewing this forum. I recently lost one of my 2 Malinois, which had been a fantastic watch dog. On the short list was the Dutch and GS. The Dutch won out this time around since I wanted more of a family dog.
Attachments
20551EE4-C5A6-4F5A-A977-614A338E2A00.jpeg
20551EE4-C5A6-4F5A-A977-614A338E2A00.jpeg (607.41 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Re: New Dad to a Young female DS

Post by karenz »

Sooooo freakin cute.
Karen & Xander
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

cute !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
GypsyTheDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Me n my girls, Gypsy and Nala, live in Georgia. Gypsy was found as a neglected and abused stray. A Dutch Shepherd mix. She is now healthy and happy as part of our family. Nala came to us from a Craigslist ad at a year old. A tall and lanky German Shepherd/lab mix.

Post by GypsyTheDS »

She's adorable!!
Aimee, Gypsy (DS) & Nala (GSD/lab)