Hello from Trail, British Columbia, CANADA

For our new members to introduce themselves
Goldpanner
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am looking for a forever companion dog. My previous dogs passed away after 14 years and 14.5 years, they were siblings (brothers). They were rescues from the British Columbia SPCA and their breed mix was Chow/Mastiff cross. I am interested in a rescue because no dog should be left behind.

There are no bad dogs....only bad owners.

Hello from Trail, British Columbia, CANADA

Post by Goldpanner »

Hello Everyone,

Recently joined with the intention of finding a rescue DS that is looking for a forever home. My yard is a .33 acres and I am 5 minutes from some of the most beautiful country trails you will ever see. My previous dogs were two brothers (Chow/Mastiff cross) who lived for 14 and 14.5 years. They were rescues from the BCSPCA and I miss them dearly.

I am looking for one DS to begin with and would like to have two eventually. They will be great companions when I am snowshoeing and hiking.

I believe that no dog should be left behind.

Remember...."there are no bad dogs.....only bad owners"
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hello from Trail, British Columbia, CANADA

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome Goldpanner.

If you haven't already, please check out the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue:

Website
Facebook Page
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Goldpanner
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am looking for a forever companion dog. My previous dogs passed away after 14 years and 14.5 years, they were siblings (brothers). They were rescues from the British Columbia SPCA and their breed mix was Chow/Mastiff cross. I am interested in a rescue because no dog should be left behind.

Post by Goldpanner »

Thanks centrop67,

I will be checking that site out.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Also, if my US geography isn't too bad this guy in the rescue thread may be close enough to consider.
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Goldpanner
Just Whelped

Post by Goldpanner »

Beautiful pup, St. Louis is a 60 hour the pup.trip driving. That might be a bit much to check the pup and see if we get along.
Goldpanner
Just Whelped

Post by Goldpanner »

Terrible post by me. Laptop is acting up. 60 hour round trip to St. Louis from Trail, so it would be a bit much to drive just to check the pup out. Beautiful pup.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

I was under the impression the dog was in Seattle. My bad
Michael
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello!!!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG