Hi Me & my dutchie jack want to say hi

For our new members to introduce themselves
Cbrqueen
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi I’m 35 and have a Dutch Shepherd & a gsd cross Akita. I’m a dental nurse and dog walker

Hi Me & my dutchie jack want to say hi

Post by Cbrqueen »

Sooo we are from the uk, I’m 35 & my buddy jack is 8 months, jacks had a rubbish start but is in a much loved home with me & my 2 kids & 10 month old gsd cross. I’m starting jack at flybal on Wednesday which I think he will excel at but he’s just a bit young so we are only taking it steady just getting him ready for agility when he’s 14 months. Jacks very nervous due to his past & seems to have a lot if allergies as he’s always scratching & loosing hair off his tummy. Iv tried thunder shirts & the diets I’m trying r helping, he’s currently on raw. If anyone has any other recommendations for my boy or know of any skin complaints with ds’s please know. Nhi everyone
Jack in the box
Jack in the box
AE5510E4-6146-48FE-8CAC-A319C0EDB7AF.jpeg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1558 times
🐶🐶🐶💕
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Hi Me & my dutchie jack want to say hi

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Hi and welcome !!!! Raw is always good. keep an eye on him and change one thing at a time to see if anything changes in his allergies
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Re: Hi Me & my dutchie jack want to say hi

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello. Hi Jack.
Hope you find something to cure his skin.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG