New member in AZ

For our new members to introduce themselves
Webbie2160
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have two dutchies one 2yr old female and a 12 week old Male. We are involved in several different dog sports and would love to find a PSA club in AZ

New member in AZ

Post by Webbie2160 »

Hi guys,

So I am a new member, posted once and you all are so helpful! I am new to this Dutch shepherd scene I got my first one just about 2 years ago now, she will be 2 on the 17th, I got her when she was 10 months old. Just recently added to my pack of dutchies with a male import who is 12 weeks, he is my first working dog puppy and boy I am in for it, but looking forward to the journey. My female is into a few sports we are currently training for dock diving, barn hunt, scent work, and PSA. Sadly there are no PSA clubs here in AZ that I am aware of (please feel free to let me know if there is one that I missed) so we are looking into switching our focus to IPO. But other than that thanks again for all your help already looking forward to chatting with you all.
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: New member in AZ

Post by Dutchringgirl »

welcome !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Ipo!!!!!! I've done ring and psa and IPO as a helper and handler and I personally love tracking and the technical side of ipo... I would rate it IPO then Ring then pretty much anything else but psa lol
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello!!!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG