New Dutchie Momma

For our new members to introduce themselves
martajayne
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm a long time German Shepherd owner looking for a Dutch Shepherd. My GSD Odin is 13 years old and still truckin. I'm hoping he can help train my new pup dog stuff.

New Dutchie Momma

Post by martajayne »

Hi I'm Marta and my new little girl is Nova. I'm picking her up this Friday and am so excited! I've rasied German Shepherds all my life and am new to the Dutch Shepherd world but I've done my homework and hooked up with a reputable and knowledgeable breeder. Nova has a 5 generation pedigree, is UKC & CKC registered and has parents with OFA Excellent & OFA Good hips and both negative for elbow diplasyia. I'm really looking forward to learning what her passion is and working with her to excel. Thank you very much for the add! I hope to learn so much from you experienced owners.
Attachments
Nova2.JPG
Nova2.JPG (29.46 KiB) Viewed 1783 times
I'm new to the Dutch Shepherd world but loving it so far!
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: New Dutchie Momma

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Hello. Welcome.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Howdy
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

:DSlove: :DSlove:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage