Looking for a Short Hair pup with stronger brindled colouring - preferably male.

For our new members to introduce themselves
sarahaj
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Avid dog owner. Active person. Hate writing bio. Love connecting with people with similar passion regarding DS and jeeps :). BA$$ business woman by day, get me into the bush with my dog and my Jeep by night/weekends.

Looking for a Short Hair pup with stronger brindled colouring - preferably male.

Post by sarahaj »

Hello everyone nice to e-meet you, my name is Sarah. I am interested in a DS puppy preferably male. I have owned; German Shepherds, Labradors and Rottweilers in the past and loved having a working dog to do sports and agility potentially some protective training as my partner is an avid mountain biker and we need a dog that can keep up . Currently I own a little old guy ( Pomeranian rat terrier) and a cat. I am at a point now that I can comfortable take care of a big guy again and give it the exercise and dedication it needs plus I need a dog that can keep up with me but still have a good off switch. Though my little old fur baby is amazing at snuggling and sleeping he does not have the ability to keep up with me in the bush and I really miss agility! I live in Vancouver, BC and a DS seems to be very difficult to find in general and particularly at a reasonable price. I would like a good reputable pedigree but not at the same price as 2 months of mortgage payment... looking for any and all avenues/information/breeders to start discussion and determine if your pup is right fit and the right price for our life style. Thank you!
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Looking for a Short Hair pup with stronger brindled colouring - preferably male.

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Have you checked out NADSR? North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage