For our new members to introduce themselves
Ifixjets
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am active duty military ready to retire aftre 29 years will be 30 when said and done. I have a 6 month old DS and Black german Sheprad (Nitro) Im just here to learn a little more about the breed. Nitro is a pleasure to have and a very smart young dog, I however am not that great of an owner in the part of training. We do have fun but Id like to get better at training him. He is very out going, doeasnt bark is good with other dogs an people.

Post by Ifixjets »

Hello from Whidbey Island Was. I have a 6 months old half Dutch Shepard and half black German Shepard his name is Nitro. Just joined to see how others dogs are. Nitro is a great dog so far hasn't chewed up anything except 1 garden hose but that was awhile ago. Other then that he is calm and loves to cut a trail mountain biking.
Attachments
20180818_182333.jpg
20180818_182333.jpg (188.27 KiB) Viewed 1630 times
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: New Member

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum. Yeah Nitro
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

so beautiful !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Ifixjets
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am active duty military ready to retire aftre 29 years will be 30 when said and done. I have a 6 month old DS and Black german Sheprad (Nitro) Im just here to learn a little more about the breed. Nitro is a pleasure to have and a very smart young dog, I however am not that great of an owner in the part of training. We do have fun but Id like to get better at training him. He is very out going, doeasnt bark is good with other dogs an people.

Post by Ifixjets »

Thank you I tried to load more photos but they were too big. We went on a real pretty trail yesterday.