Greetings canine loving comrades

For our new members to introduce themselves
Rhreal
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Richard and I live in NE Alabama. I have raised many dogs of different breeds. My dog Kevin is a 6 month old Mal (sire) x DS (dam). He achieved CGC title 8/2/18. He is brindle, has very strong obedience skill and excellent ball drive. He has proved to be an excellent family/companion dog w/ a very manageable temperament. His tracking ability has shown to be remarkable. Hope to test TD soon.

Greetings canine loving comrades

Post by Rhreal »

My name is Richard and I live in NE Alabama with my 7 month old DS Kevin. I have had several canine best friends of the years of various breeds. Before obtaining my DS I located a trainer/teacher in my area that fit my needs and personality. Kevin and I have worked hard and he legitimately obtained the Canine Good Citizen title at 6 months of age. He is a very capable tracker and is quickly learning several agility obstacles. Kevin has excellent temperament and an easy on/off switch. He is great with my children and has become an excellent member of the family. We are happy to be here on the forum to learn and share valuable information on this amazing breed.
KIMG0072.jpg
KIMG0072.jpg (776.87 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
Jay knowles
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: New owners,also own a English Bull Terrier

Re: Greetings canine loving comrades

Post by Jay knowles »

Looking good , have fun. Jay
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome to the forum. DS Kevin is a good looking boy.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

so adorable
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Awesome! Good lookin dog! :wtg:
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas