PHOTO CONTEST - February Theme is Pals-> Vote Here
|January Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: Karenz
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment to complete the Photo Contest Survey
Just registered? Read This.
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
This forum has a Facebook page:
(1) Click here
(2) Like the page
(3) Stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Make your requests for changes and/or additions
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 am
- Tell us about yourself: avid dog care giver and novice trainer
- Location: Montesano
Keeping photos in profiles to be shared later. If server capacity can handle the picture volume of course.
Tom & Teri
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 am
- Tell us about yourself: We are an active family who enjoy active breed dogs. We have a young rescue dog that is believed to be part Dutch Shepherd.
I am a new user and am having difficulty downloading photos taken from an iPhone uploaded to a Mac. These are standard size and I keep getting a "file too big" error message here. I have no problems with downloading to Facebook.
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 4982
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Tom, there shall be no keeping files to share later, share now or you will suffer the wrath of Sadie farts.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT