September Photo of the Month Winner
Submitted by: TimL_168
Tracks and Searches
Just registered? Read This.
October Theme is Toys
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
New option for posting images:
Attention New Members: If you sign up and don't receive an activation email right away, send an email to Centrop67 at gmail, and I will activate you manually.
Make your requests for changes and/or additions
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 am
- Tell us about yourself: avid dog care giver and novice trainer
- Location: Montesano
Keeping photos in profiles to be shared later. If server capacity can handle the picture volume of course.
Tom & Teri
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 am
- Tell us about yourself: We are an active family who enjoy active breed dogs. We have a young rescue dog that is believed to be part Dutch Shepherd.
I am a new user and am having difficulty downloading photos taken from an iPhone uploaded to a Mac. These are standard size and I keep getting a "file too big" error message here. I have no problems with downloading to Facebook.
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5325
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Tom, there shall be no keeping files to share later, share now or you will suffer the wrath of Sadie farts.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT