Where is Everybody?!!!

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Where is Everybody?!!!

Post by leih merigian »

Judith...I sure hope you're just super busy...miss you around here! Still hoping for good news about that pooch of yourn up in DC...

Christie...you must be really busy too, and that goes for Heather and Asheley...

Hoping for updates about whatever y'all're doing when you have chances! It's getting kind of lonely around here :eek:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Re: Where is Everybody?!!!

Post by Marjolein »

I'm here! Been busy at work, garden, dogs, the usual :ds: :mrgreen:
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Post by k9katet »

I check in periodically. Keeping super busy with dog training. I took a week off from work. I'm in the middle of that. Was going to drive to KY to watch the USDAA Nationals but decided to stay home and spend more time with the dogs and paint the porch since we've having an extra long summer and it's been SUPER nice out.

Right now I'm waiting for the hubby to change so we can go get some dinner and catch a movie.
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Good to hear from you guys!

Sounds like you made a good choice about staying home, Heather, as you sure are accomplishing a lot, and in beautiful early fall weather.
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

You missed me? Really? :oops:
That is more than I can say for my dogs. I darken my own doorway again, after 4 days on the road and 10 days on a hunt, and they barely glanced at me. Maybe an 'oh no...not you again' look, but that's all. :evil: I guess that means only those who really do NOT know me would miss me? ;)
Update on DC DS under topic.
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

we didn't miss you, just felt deceived, first you lure us into this froum, then disappear! :evil:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Judith coming home smilie:
:ds:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
leih merigian
Working Dog

Post by leih merigian »

vneerland wrote: I guess that means only those who really do NOT know me would miss me? ;)
I know I don't really know you and it sounds like I missed you more than your pooches did :lol: .
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by vneerland »

I got back and the kennel was barking wildly. I reminded them -verbally- that I was back. They all sh*t up immediately. Maybe they like me gone because that is when anarchie abounds? :wink:
leih merigian
Working Dog

Post by leih merigian »

vneerland wrote:I got back and the kennel was barking wildly. I reminded them -verbally- that I was back. They all sh*t up immediately. Maybe they like me gone because that is when anarchie abounds? :wink:
...when the cat's away... :lol:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

leih merigian wrote:
vneerland wrote:I got back and the kennel was barking wildly. I reminded them -verbally- that I was back. They all sh*t up immediately. Maybe they like me gone because that is when anarchie abounds? :wink:
...when the cat's away... :lol:
The Stripes take over! :ds: :lol: :lol:
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by vneerland »

Yup. But they are all back to their usual 'yes ma'am...no ma'am' right now. Until I turn my back again, of course. :evil: