Darn Funny

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Aztechalo
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.

Darn Funny

Post by Aztechalo »

Somone sent me a link to this blog post about moving with neurotic dogs. I thought it was so funny, I wanted to share... :lol:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2 ... cepts.html

*I am in no way affiliated wth that blog other than being frequently amused by it.*
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
syzygy
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have two wonderful van Neerland Dutch Shepherds and play a little at UKC events.

Re: Darn Funny

Post by syzygy »

Oh my gosh, this one needs a warning label: "Before reading, go pee first." I am sending this to all my dog friends. I was laughing so hard I couldn't see. Thanks!

Ellisa
"I have gone off to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here."
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

woohaa, this is great!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Aztechalo wrote:Somone sent me a link to this blog post about moving with neurotic dogs. I thought it was so funny, I wanted to share... :lol:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2 ... cepts.html

*I am in no way affiliated wth that blog other than being frequently amused by it.*

There were tears running down my face! I loved it.

I think I've read one of her blog entries before...will have to check in on her more often!

Thanks! (lots of exclamation points, but laughter is so good for your liver, don't'cha know :lol: )
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Post by cake73 »

OMG, I know!

:lol:

I love the images in the dogs' thought bubbles!

Simple Dog was introduced here...

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/07/dog.html
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Aztechalo
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.

Post by Aztechalo »

I love the part where she helps simple dog cheat on her IQ test.
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung