Found

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Found

Post by icvanstra »

Finally found my missing slipper.

Also found three kongs, nine bones, a nylabone, a waterbottle (chewed up) and a book (not chewed up).

Cino is going to love life when he comes back inside to all these "new" toys!
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
icvanstra
Working Dog
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Found

Post by icvanstra »

seems like every toy/bone has been dropped into my lap already...
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

I'm just wondering what your house looks like that you can lose this amount of stuff in it Eric :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
icvanstra
Working Dog

Post by icvanstra »

They were under the bed and under the couch. :ds:

I also "found" them again in the middle of the night when I was walking through the house with the lights off. Stepping on a bone does NOT feel good!
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

icvanstra wrote:They were under the bed and under the couch. :ds:

I also "found" them again in the middle of the night when I was walking through the house with the lights off. Stepping on a bone does NOT feel good!
try stepping on Dingo, thta doesn't feel good either :ds: :mrgreen:
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

I have lost things that even cleaning (or looking under the couch) did not produce!
Right now, the pups find refuge under the armoire when they want to chew something, so that is the most likely place to look for toys. But honestly...every now and then, something seems to go 'poof' and disappear into a parallell universe. :huh: Quite shocking.

@ Marjolein: I do turn the lights on at night, to make sure that I do not step on Nico. He is the textbook example of why you should let sleeping dogs lay.................. :eek:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:
@ Marjolein: I do turn the lights on at night, to make sure that I do not step on Nico. He is the textbook example of why you should let sleeping dogs lay.................. :eek:
guess I never told you about our campingtrip, and Johan's brother coming over from the other tent in the middle of the night to grab a bottle of water inside our tent, not greeting his good friend Dingo but almost stepping on him :shock: He's never camping with us again :o Dingo slept in the car for the rest of the trip :whistle: