Fun with Dutch

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
HeatherH
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Heather. My husband and I are empty nesters in or mid 40. We bought a 8 wk old ds from a breeder. We got the name buy a new neighbor. I bought thr dog because we both just putvthe last of or 3 dogs down. I had a dalmatian before I met my husband 4 yeats ago. The love of my life. Iove dogs that are smart and full of energy. I lve hiking but need yhe push. I am just learning alot about the new little guy, but I need more info.

Fun with Dutch

Post by HeatherH »

Hi
I hope everyone summer is going well.

Dutch has descovered the lake in Port Dover by the Pump house. Dogs are not allowed on the main beach. So fridays are my day off. People are learning to love him. he was running and I guess trying to hold the wave onto shore. There was a little boy playing in the sand. The mother was nervous but got over it. Dutch never ran into his castle and the boy was making mud cakes for him (fun pooper scooping).

Also we've started to do the stairs in our area there's about 389 stairs in each area there are aprox 6 sets in the city. He's such a good boy and very respectable to the fellow climbers.

H
Attachments
Port Dover beach
Port Dover beach
IMG_0131[1].jpg (81.72 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
Heather from Hamilton Ont.
Dutch- DS.
Pearl - cat
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Re: Fun with Dutch

Post by Joxgirl »

Wonder whatever became of Heather and her Dutch. Are they still active here?
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG