" a what ?"

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Kristie E
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Re: " a what ?"

Post by Kristie E »

I see a bunch of breeding being done with DS x Mal and the brindle pups are being called Mals.... not sure I care for that...

I forgot to tell about the time my husband had Gwen in the car and stopped at the gas station on his way to Ohio... He went in to pay and came out to see the car surrounded by a bunch of Sheriffs Deputies... He said, "I thought I was going to jail." Come to find out they were checking GWen out and the K9 officer said to him "that's a Dutch Shepherd, I didn't think anyone had any around here or knew what they were..." I was so pleased, he was checking out my Gwen. Izar (the Dane) always gets the attention.. he is so goofy and people are a bit afraid of Gwen.
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve