Suggestions For GS Forum?

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Suggestions For GS Forum?

Post by Raven »

A friend's girlfriend just took in a six-year-old GS who was kept in a basement. The woman has never owned a dog in her adult life; she's in her early thirties. I've steered her toward some trainers in this area, but does anyone know a good forum that she could tap into?
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
turnnburn52984
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA

Want to know anything else, just ask!

Re: Suggestions For GS Forum?

Post by turnnburn52984 »

Kelly
Koenig
FG167
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am/have been involved in Dock Jumping, Agility, Rally, Tracking, Flyball and Search and Rescue and Schutzhund :-)

Re: Suggestions For GS Forum?

Post by FG167 »

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ is the forum that I frequent and they've been VERY helpful - it's how I found my Schutzhund group too