BIG chew bone !

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
jasperswoman
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .

BIG chew bone !

Post by jasperswoman »

Jasper has a new chew bone ....he got ahold of the old cow skull I had sitting on my back patio ! The boy left the gate open and Jasper had it in the yard just a gnawing on it ! :lol: :lol: He looks tough now for the benefit of the garbage men .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: BIG chew bone !

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Pictures?
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Yeah, I agree. You cannot start this thread without pics, obviously. :roll:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
jasperswoman
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .

Post by jasperswoman »

I will try to get pics of him actually chewing on it , maybe this weekend when I am home during the daylight hours , but it is old and he has absolutely demolished it . :lol:
Krista Averyt -Anderson
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

jasperswoman wrote:I will try to get pics of him actually chewing on it , maybe this weekend when I am home during the daylight hours , but it is old and he has absolutely demolished it . :lol:
How could you even watch him demolisching it without taking pics for us?! :dsshock: Go out there, and get us pics! Don't make me come over :dsangry:

:dssmile: :dssmile: :dssmile:
jasperswoman
Puppy

Post by jasperswoman »

When I do get pics you will understand ...there are little pieces of it all over the yard . An eye socket here , a jawbone there . I saw it in the morning after but I had to get to work so I couldn't get the pics . But I promise , tomorrow ! :D
Krista Averyt -Anderson
jasperswoman
Puppy

Post by jasperswoman »

I think I will go to Petsmart and get a few of the mammoth legs for him to chew on too . I might be able to find a rancher where I could get a rib cage , that way it looks like he took down a whole cow .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

jasperswoman wrote:When I do get pics you will understand ...there are little pieces of it all over the yard . An eye socket here , a jawbone there . I saw it in the morning after but I had to get to work so I couldn't get the pics . But I promise , tomorrow ! :D
it's tomorrow.... :dsroll:

:dssmile:
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

i bought some moose antlers for my gals, i got them online, ill find the place, they absolutely love them and they last a long time, although Thalie has managed to chomp one apart, but the puppy loves them
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
jasperswoman
Puppy

Post by jasperswoman »

I posted the pics on Jas's Facebook page , but The file is too large for this forum . When I figure out how to move them , I will get them over here . As I said before , sadly I am not terribly computer savy .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
jasperswoman
Puppy

Post by jasperswoman »

I put a few new pics up on Jas's FB page , showing what is left of the skull . The rest is in little chunks and pieces all over the back yard .
Krista Averyt -Anderson