Vom Warsney Kennels.

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
RESQGUY
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: New to the Dutch Shepherd breed but ready to learn !

Vom Warsney Kennels.

Post by RESQGUY »

Hey guys,

What's the word on this kennel ? I'm looking to buy a puppy from them and just wanna know of anyone has any negative / positive experiences with their dogs or owner. If you don't wanna post something publicly feel free to shoot me a DM.

- Thanks.
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Re: Vom Warsney Kennels.

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

Is this the Devil/Nala breeding you're looking at? If it is PM me.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)
RESQGUY
Just Whelped

Post by RESQGUY »

PM sent
RESQGUY
Just Whelped

Post by RESQGUY »

With the help of some solid advice from members of this site I have chosen to stay away from this breeder due to multiple reasons. Thanks for looking out for me guys !!
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Multipurpose trainer

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Glad that we could help. That Dutchie you want will come your way one day. Stay connected to the members of the forum and they will help you as much as you want.
Roger
Consistency + Repetition = Predictability
SoLo4me
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am a New to the Dutch Shepard arena . I am researching and gaining as much knowledge to make the most educate decision on purchasing a puppy . I have read on most of various websites that the DS is with an off switch much differentthe Malinois . I am located in the Midwest and would like to attend any events or kennels in the area. FYI , as a previous dog owner , would still like any type or constructive criticism , to assist me with my process.

Post by SoLo4me »

Hello and thank to those that assisted RESQGUY , as I am new to the forum and in search also. This is so much reassure to me that you'd look out for the best of the breed , that I so much love. Thanks MultiPurposek9
simian
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am a proud owner of a 10 yr old Malinois that was just diagnosed with Transitional Cellular Carcinoma. We decided to start searching for a new dog to fill the void she will leave when she passes. We also have a male Am Staff that is going to need a buddy when she is gone. We are very much looking for a femal Dutch or Mal puppy.

Post by simian »

Owned-By-Hendrix wrote:Is this the Devil/Nala breeding you're looking at? If it is PM me.
I have spoken to that breeder as well. Can you PM me or email me and let me know why I should not consider them. I am very seriously looking for a Dutch or Mal female pup.
lando333
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Looking to get a dutch pup

Post by lando333 »

Hi, I was also going to pick up a pup from this breeder, specifically from the Nala and Devil litter. Can you please pm me as well?
anagri
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Looking to add a Dutch Sheppard or a malinois to our family.

Post by anagri »

Was considering this kennel, why not?
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

The Dam looks to have high content Mal in her. I have a half Malinois/half Dutch female and she's an exceptional dog- absolutely motivated and very easy to get along with. I assume the sire, Devil Pegge is a Rudie Pegge offspring? Is there something wrong with the lines or is this a breeder issue?
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Best of luck finding the right breeder for you.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
_bbygrlkris
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Military and BJJ enthusiast. I have a mal that is the sweetest dog you'd ever meet

Post by _bbygrlkris »

Hello. I was looking at this breeder for awhile and have been trying to do my research on them. Can someone PM me and advise me why I shouldn't go with this breeder?
lando333
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Looking to get a dutch pup

Post by lando333 »

I wanted to give everyone an updated. I ended up purchasing a Dutchie from Vom Warsney' DevilxNala litter
after hearing everyones concerns. From what I gathered, someone might have some personal issues with this Kennel, however they produced an amazing dog I have today. Image
Patrick
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in central Florida and appreciate and enjoy working dogs!

Post by Patrick »

Congratulations!