Puppy Crime

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Re: Puppy Crime

Post by Joxgirl »

Cordillia, that is a tough loss. Hopefully you still have some baby pictures left.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Joxgirl wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 7:34 pm Dutchringgirl, that is a funny story. Seriously, that was cleaver work on thier part.
haha thats only one story, there are many of their clever team work, and now with the Basset , who is sneaky by nature, Sadie and cookie are always in cahoots
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

deer poop was Thalie's favorite when she used to come mountain biking with me, poop was plenty !!!
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Lisa, you might be able to write stories with their antics.

What's so appealing about deer poop? Berries?
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Just remembered a good one. Not a DS story, but worth telling.
Takoma and I would spend our weekends with my father when I was a teenager. Dad had two huskies. They were incredibly smart, sneaky, cute, bone headed-the standard stereotype. One night, the dogs got into the huge trash can dad kept. There was half full can of rifle brass on top of it so dad would hear if they tipped it. So...huge crash, dad went running downstairs. The huskies were IN the can. Takoma was curled up by the front door, leaning against the couch. She raised her head as if to say "what's going on?I was sleeping". Dad reprimanded the huskies, and gave Takoma a piece of lunchmeat for bring so good. He moved the can outside.
While getting ready for school, dad found a taco bell wrapper from the trash can tucked behind the couch-right where Takoma had been "sleeping". Turns out that SHE was the one that tipped the can, then quickly grabbed her choicest bits and sprinted away to stash it while leaving the two huskies to take the heat. You'd have to have seen her. She was positively LYING when we first came down the stairs and saw her by the front door.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

This thread reminds me of a post from a few years back -> Anecdotes from the WEIRD, WILD, WONDERFUL WORLD of our DS

There's some good stories there.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Joxgirl wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 12:37 pm Lisa, you might be able to write stories with their antics.

What's so appealing about deer poop? Berries?
when I was training Ring sport, I wished I knew how to draw, I could write so many comic books of the mahem that would go on during training sessions, it was very funny.

I would think undigested goodies in the deer poop, that was the only poop Thalie ate. It was great when she would throw up brown deer poop barf on my beige carpet ! :eek:
ImageImage
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

You do the crime, you do the time. This is how Duke learned not to chew laces.
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

That's funny
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG