Supplements

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
zxs107020
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dallas, TX. I have owned two dutch shepherds. Both were/are service dogs. I hope to trial in competitive obedience/tracking with my current puppy.

Supplements

Post by zxs107020 »

Does anyone give their dog's vitamins to supplement their diets?

If so, which ones have you used and which ones work the best?

I am debating whether or not I should begin giving my 3-month old Dutch Bullymax, NuVet Plus, or LifeVantage Petandim. Has anyone used any of these before? What were the results like, if any?

I feed with Orijen Puppy Large (dry) and also give Wellness Core Grain Free Puppy (wet) formula 3x a week.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Aachen Cleopatra 2/15/17
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Re: Supplements

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Nupro I love it and it keeps my dogs super shiny
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Supplements

Post by Dutchringgirl »

My basset 2.5, isn't on anything yet. Sadie 6.5 is on stuff for her hips, Nutro silver and I have some senior hip and ache stuff for them. Thalie is on a lot of stuff since she is 15, she is on Nutro for everything, Senior joint stuff, and Senelife for her senile problems, and Denamarin,

they all get coconut oil and then flax oil in the winter. I find the flax oil does a better job with winter itchies. They also get chia seeds and Golden paste ( turmeric with coconut oli and pepper)
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage