Food

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
zxs107020
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dallas, TX. I have owned two dutch shepherds. Both were/are service dogs. I hope to trial in competitive obedience/tracking with my current puppy.

Food

Post by zxs107020 »

Hi all,

So, I have been feeding my puppy Orijen Puppy Large. Unfortunately, Chewy.com has stopped selling Orijen products. I stocked up on 100 lbs while I could but Im wondering what to do once that runs out. Orijen is like 100$/25lbs on Amazon.com. I dont know if I should bite the bullet and pay the higher price or if I should switch to another brand. Any suggestions?
Aachen Cleopatra 2/15/17
Dree_19
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Sporting a 3 pack on New England's coast.

Re: Food

Post by Dree_19 »

I now use k9 cuisine for the same reason. Great customer service too! Discounts on auto ship and pricing is in line with what chewy was. Free shipping I believe. Chewy was bought out by one of the big box pet retailers that Orijen does not do business with. And if you go to the Orijen website they state they do not sell or approve purchases through Amazon either so you would be better off direct through a site like k9 cuisine or the like.
"West" (Vrijheid's Xtreme DOB 4/9/17)
"Easton" (DDR GSD DOB 5/18/17)
"Chase" (Yorkanian?)
RIP Rocco & Lia GSD
zxs107020
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dallas, TX. I have owned two dutch shepherds. Both were/are service dogs. I hope to trial in competitive obedience/tracking with my current puppy.

Re: Food

Post by zxs107020 »

Thanks Dree_19! Great site, and their Orijen is the same price as Chewy!
Aachen Cleopatra 2/15/17