If you can't run faster than a canine, then you should not run from the police." -Tom Morris Jr.

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
trapulica
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm from Croatia, after 2x German shepherd and Bernese Mountain Dog. Now I'm owner of Dutch Shepherd. My dog ''ZIP'' is born on 23 August 2016

If you can't run faster than a canine, then you should not run from the police." -Tom Morris Jr.

Post by trapulica »

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: If you can't run faster than a canine, then you should not run from the police." -Tom Morris Jr.

Post by centrop67 »

I saw that last weekend. In fact, i posted a pic in the Hollander Spotting section.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Re: If you can't run faster than a canine, then you should not run from the police." -Tom Morris Jr.

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

You can hear the DS bark at 0.58 in excitement of the chase! (He's like yessss... gunna do my job today!) Awesome video!
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)