Breeders??

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Tboy28
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm looking to own my first dog as an adult. Growing up I had a German Shepherd followed by a York silky mix.

Breeders??

Post by Tboy28 »

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on where I can find a reputable breeder that is not going to overcharge me? I love in upstate NY... So I'm thinking Midwest to the east coast??

All help appreciated.

All I've seen so far is www.vomhaushall.com and chercar...anyone know anything about these breeders?
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Re: Breeders??

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Tboy28 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 am I'm hoping someone can shed some light on where I can find a reputable breeder that is not going to overcharge me? I love in upstate NY... So I'm thinking Midwest to the east coast??

All help appreciated.

All I've seen so far is www.vomhaushall.com and chercar...anyone know anything about these breeders?
If you want to make a trip to Long Island and spend some time around some quality dogs you are welcome to visit my ipo club and see my group of Dutchies!!! I also have a really excellent litter on the ground right now that’s three weeks old from my personal competition dog and an excellent bitch with amazing pedigrees! That’s not saying a dutchie is for you or not but you’ll get experience with the breed and have a local well bred excellent litter to choose from! (I screen every potential Owner anyway and will be flat out honest if this breed is for you or not!) these dogs are high energy working dogs with quirks and aren’t for everyone! 917-828-0680 is my number if you are interested in good a hands on up close education with the breed! You can also follow me on Instagram at dogsoncueny
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Steve !!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:38 pm STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Steve !!
Hahaha there’s a stork in your future too! Lmao
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:38 pm STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call Steve !!
Hahaha there’s a stork in your future too! Lmao
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek: :eek:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
bannerd
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Small farmer with other animals and two DS (Koda and Tura).

Post by bannerd »

We may breed Koda again, we live near Lake Placid NY. Thinking in two years after the female has a few heats.
Dutch Shepherd Kota(Koda) Male Brindle with a white patch on his stomach!
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

:DSlove: I miss that tiny puppy phase. I wish the stork would drop a bundle here. :DSlove: :hic: :yernuts: :binkybaby: :pint: :pint: :pint:
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

:ds:
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG