To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds

New option for posting images: Image

Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.

Just registered? Read This.

Register

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Dogz101
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I own a dog grooming training facility in the Bay Area California. I have a champion boxer, pit bull, and a Dutch shepherd that I plan on getting working dog titles with.

Register

Post by Dogz101 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:18 pm

I just got a Dutch shepherd and both of her parents are from Mexican lines, I have both of their pedigrees I was wondering how I’m able to get my dutchies BRN number?

Kenda
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi from Oklahoma! I have 2 outstanding Dutchies, a snarly dachshund, and 3 horses! I love long walks on the beach.. oops wrong kind of about section! ;) Seriouslyy though, I'm kinda new to the breed, just about a year, and we love taking our animals on trips, hiking, etc.

Re: Register

Post by Kenda » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:24 am

Try searching the Dutch registry.

https://www.bloedlijnen.nl/

Just an FYI, because I spent months using google translate and stalking Dutch speakers on Facebook- there is a “translate to English” key at the bottom of the website! I have an email for someone who runs that if you need it though. I struggled getting my BRN numbers for a litter until I found him.
Kenda/mom/pack leader
Mike/OH/pack leader mate
Lovie/snarly 7 year old dachschund who sleeps, eats, pees, and snarls
Shadow/ gorgeous 9 month old puppy Dutch Shepherd female
Max/newest pack member, 4-6 year old male Dutch Shepherd

Dogz101
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I own a dog grooming training facility in the Bay Area California. I have a champion boxer, pit bull, and a Dutch shepherd that I plan on getting working dog titles with.

Post by Dogz101 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:19 am

Can I get that email please! I’ve searched everywhere on the web and nothing! Really appreciate it!

Kenda
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi from Oklahoma! I have 2 outstanding Dutchies, a snarly dachshund, and 3 horses! I love long walks on the beach.. oops wrong kind of about section! ;) Seriouslyy though, I'm kinda new to the breed, just about a year, and we love taking our animals on trips, hiking, etc.

Post by Kenda » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:19 pm

@@@ Email Sent via PM by Admin @@@

That’s the email I used. I’m going to be very politically correct and say I don’t know if I was emailing a male or female, because the name doesn’t tell me anything! I just kept my emails short and very clear in case their English is as poor as my dutch! Good luck!
Kenda/mom/pack leader
Mike/OH/pack leader mate
Lovie/snarly 7 year old dachschund who sleeps, eats, pees, and snarls
Shadow/ gorgeous 9 month old puppy Dutch Shepherd female
Max/newest pack member, 4-6 year old male Dutch Shepherd

Dogz101
Just Whelped

Post by Dogz101 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:24 am

Hey there, I totally lost that email you sent me about trying to get a BRN number for my puppy. Would you mind sending it again to my email?

bazanjen@yahoo.com

Mark77
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own two Dutchies and a Mal.

Post by Mark77 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:01 pm

I got mine FCI and UKC registered- specifically for the breeders . I never tried to get the BRN though.