Register

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Dogz101
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I own a dog grooming training facility in the Bay Area California. I have a champion boxer, pit bull, and a Dutch shepherd that I plan on getting working dog titles with.

Register

Post by Dogz101 »

I just got a Dutch shepherd and both of her parents are from Mexican lines, I have both of their pedigrees I was wondering how I’m able to get my dutchies BRN number?
Kenda
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi from Oklahoma! I have 2 outstanding Dutchies, a snarly dachshund, and 3 horses! I love long walks on the beach.. oops wrong kind of about section! ;) Seriouslyy though, I'm kinda new to the breed, just about a year, and we love taking our animals on trips, hiking, etc.

Re: Register

Post by Kenda »

Try searching the Dutch registry.

https://www.bloedlijnen.nl/

Just an FYI, because I spent months using google translate and stalking Dutch speakers on Facebook- there is a “translate to English” key at the bottom of the website! I have an email for someone who runs that if you need it though. I struggled getting my BRN numbers for a litter until I found him.
Kenda/mom/pack leader
Mike/OH/pack leader mate
Lovie/snarly 7 year old dachschund who sleeps, eats, pees, and snarls
Shadow/ gorgeous 9 month old puppy Dutch Shepherd female
Max/newest pack member, 4-6 year old male Dutch Shepherd
Dogz101
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I own a dog grooming training facility in the Bay Area California. I have a champion boxer, pit bull, and a Dutch shepherd that I plan on getting working dog titles with.

Post by Dogz101 »

Can I get that email please! I’ve searched everywhere on the web and nothing! Really appreciate it!
Kenda
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hi from Oklahoma! I have 2 outstanding Dutchies, a snarly dachshund, and 3 horses! I love long walks on the beach.. oops wrong kind of about section! ;) Seriouslyy though, I'm kinda new to the breed, just about a year, and we love taking our animals on trips, hiking, etc.

Post by Kenda »

@@@ Email Sent via PM by Admin @@@

That’s the email I used. I’m going to be very politically correct and say I don’t know if I was emailing a male or female, because the name doesn’t tell me anything! I just kept my emails short and very clear in case their English is as poor as my dutch! Good luck!
Kenda/mom/pack leader
Mike/OH/pack leader mate
Lovie/snarly 7 year old dachschund who sleeps, eats, pees, and snarls
Shadow/ gorgeous 9 month old puppy Dutch Shepherd female
Max/newest pack member, 4-6 year old male Dutch Shepherd
Dogz101
Just Whelped

Post by Dogz101 »

Hey there, I totally lost that email you sent me about trying to get a BRN number for my puppy. Would you mind sending it again to my email?

bazanjen@yahoo.com
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

I got mine FCI and UKC registered- specifically for the breeders . I never tried to get the BRN though.
jmartin687
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Axel (d.o.b 25/09/20) - Dutch Herder BRN42898

Aston (d.o.b 28/06/11) - Mali x Collie

Post by jmartin687 »

Hi guys,
I know this thread’s quite old but does someone mind sending me the email address please? I’ve contacted who ever runs the registration page 3 times over the last 6 months, via the ‘register a dog’ hyperlink on the website, but no reply.
John

Axel - BRN 42898
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Registration@bloedlijnen.nl

Go to the website www.bloedlijnen.nl
Click on the English version
Click on register your dog
Tim