2018...$$$$

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

2018...$$$$

Post by Joxgirl »

How much do you think you will spend on these items this year?
Toys
Balls
Collars
Leashes
Beds
Treats
Food
Other stuff
I wish I started recording what I’ve spent in this year so far. It’s not a bragging post, but just what we are all will to spend on these awesome dogs.
I’m guessing In treats maybe $70.00
Toys $10.00
I’m going to buy some more balls. Rogue loves squeaky balls and the big rubber jolly ball and a big chuck it ball. She also loves loves loves this big ball that has a rope and is hard as hell. I hide it from her but she finds it. Argghhh :pint:
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Re: 2018...$$$$

Post by Joxgirl »

I want to clarify that the amount I posted was not what I expect to spend. If I figure that out now I’ll be sick. Ha ha ha ha
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I dont keep track. I really just spend on food. toys seem to last now that they are older. The amount though I spent on dog beds when sadie was younger was A LOT !!!!!! she tore them up daily
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

It’s sad that what they don’t get is, you tear it up, it gets taken away.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
t_vollmar
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello - My name is Tammy - I own what we think is a Dutch Shepherd and her name is Sadie and she is 2 years old and beautiful and our other dog is a little dog - her name is Bella - she is 5 years and is a Chihuahua mix (we think miniature pintcher). We love our dogs. I am a huge dog person. and want to no more about Sadie, our Dutch Shepherd.

Post by t_vollmar »

Yea - my Sadie - tore up one of my sandles and then went after one of my tennis shoes after that when she was about 6 months old - then she went into the trash cans in the bathrooms after that - One day my husband went outside for about an hour to do something and came into the living room full of toilet paper and tampon wrappers - Ugh!!! - she knew she was in trouble when we found her in between the couch and the coffee table with her ears back and scrunched down - LOL! All I could do was laugh - the look on her face though was priceless
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Thousands
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Joxgirl wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 pm It’s sad that what they don’t get is, you tear it up, it gets taken away.
:lol: :lol:

Thats a human thing, what we dont get is, it get taken away but there are tons more things around the house that are tearupable :DSlove:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:09 pm
Joxgirl wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 pm It’s sad that what they don’t get is, you tear it up, it gets taken away.
:lol: :lol:

Thats a human thing, what we dont get is, it get taken away but there are tons more things around the house that are tearupable :DSlove:
Lol. Yup.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

:wtg: Sooooooo true
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG