True Confession

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

True Confession

Post by Joxgirl »

This thread is about confessions regarding our dogs.
Here’s mine:
So I bought a nice brush for Rogue for Christmas. Couldn’t find it. When it came time to wrap the gifts, I came across a nice brush at home, brand new and gave it to my daughter for Christmas. I figured I must have bought it to keep at the new house. (I buy way too much at gift giving time.) Anyway, never did find Rogues brush. My daughter tried her brush and hated it, so gave it to me.
I bet you know where this goes, right.
No you don’t. Lol. I tried that brush and love it. Best brush ever.
Now, I just realized what happened to Rogues brush.... mommy loves it and Rogues not getting it. Ha ha ha.

What’s your True Confession?
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: True Confession

Post by Dutchringgirl »

hahahahahah no way am I using my dogs brush

you dont want to know mine :americo
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

:dschick:
Dutchringgirl wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:32 pm hahahahahah no way am I using my dogs brush

You have to share!
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Joxgirl wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:35 pm :dschick:
Dutchringgirl wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:32 pm hahahahahah no way am I using my dogs brush

You have to share!
nope
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

That’s just cruel
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Not to change the subject, but did you guys see the video in the similar topics post below?
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

My confession is Xander looooves sweet potatoes. So when I cook sweet potatoes he stares at me with these sad “I want some” eyes. So I scoop some up on my fork and feed it to him then I take a bite. He’s like feeding a baby. He eats so perfectly off the fork... and we share.
Karen & Xander
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

:rocklicker: :pals: :dsshock: :dsroll: :dshead:
That’s a good confession
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Both my dogs will do the same, daintily removing a morsel from a fork. Don't judge-it happens maybe twice a year.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

My confession is that I have a favorite between my two dogs. In fact, it was the same with my last two dogs.

I don't know if it's there individual personalities, or which one came first. I do love both of them, but Radar gets the bulk of my attention.

Do you have a favorite?
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 am My confession is that I have a favorite between my two dogs. In fact, it was the same with my last two dogs.

I don't know if it's there individual personalities, or which one came first. I do love both of them, but Radar gets the bulk of my attention.

Do you have a favorite?
It's sad to say, but yes...I do. Aurora is getting so old and sore that it's easy to neglect her.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:09 am Both my dogs will do the same, daintily removing a morsel from a fork. Don't judge-it happens maybe twice a year.
:eek:
🤣. We sooooooo need pictures of this. My husband would freak out. Though he’s probably getting used to the things I do with this dog, I should make a video of me sharing with Rogue and send it to him.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:01 pm
centrop67 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 am My confession is that I have a favorite between my two dogs. In fact, it was the same with my last two dogs.

Do you have a favorite?
It's sad to say, but yes...I do. Aurora is getting so old and sore that it's easy to neglect her.
OMG. Lol :lol: that’s quite a confession, but hey since rumor has it that they don’t morals, do you think they really truly care. ( I know they do about this. I’ve have jealous dogs.).
Yes, I have a favorite and most days it’s even over my human family. In the words of Tim, “Don’t judge” and don’t tell on me.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 am I have a favorite between my two dogs.
I guess this isn't much of a confession when almost 2/3 of the sample size feel the same way.

The fact that I could get 100 people to vote in 4 days, has me reconsidering moving the Photo of the Month vote to Facebook again. :lol:
Michael
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I have a favorite. Its NOT Sadie :lol: :lol: :lol: :wynar:
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Well we Here at the forum Are an elite group and highly sophisticated. We come here with a purpose. Not just surfing Facebook. 😇🤗🐺
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Post by oddbird »

I know this is a month old but...

Needed to confess that I feel so bad for my little guy! He was neutered yesterday due to criptorchidism and I just hate seeing him so groggy and not himself. He will have to stay in his crate for several days to heal since it was more invasive than a typical neuter :cry:
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Awwww I’m sorry. I hope he heals well and is back to himself really soon. Thankfully you caught the issue and were able to take care of it.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Post by oddbird »

Joxgirl wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 8:05 pm Awwww I’m sorry. I hope he heals well and is back to himself really soon. Thankfully you caught the issue and were able to take care of it.

He is starting to go back to being super playful, wanting to run and jump, neither of which he is allowed to do. Poor fella has to stay low key for two weeks, which unfortunately means way more crate time (90% of the day) than he is used to :(
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together