Im back

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Im back

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Hi all,

Thank you for the nice words.

It was rough, I am finally feeling back to myself. It happened so quick. She was not well that week, but you never expect to make that phone call to the vet. he came to the house. I love my vet.

Sadie is actually great. She is very calm. She is such a worry wart and the past year or so she was always so worried about Thalie. She would always be watching her and barking at her if Thalie slept too long.

Sadie is relaxed and having fun with cookie. Cookie was here for Sadie, they bonded over the past two years and are doing well together.

Ok, thats all I can write. Ill be back later to see how all of you are doing.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Re: Im back

Post by oddbird »

It’s good to have you back and I am glad Sadie is doing well too!
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome back.

It's one great thing to have a vet that you trust. I don't even have a human doctor I trust as much as my vet.

Glad to hear that things are coming back to normal for you.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

centrop67 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:55 am Welcome back.

It's one great thing to have a vet that you trust. I don't even have a human doctor I trust as much as my vet.

Glad to hear that things are coming back to normal for you.
I dont trust any human docs. I love my vet, there are two at the office, they are both great. I have been going there for 8 years and they respect how I care for my dogs, since they always tell me how good they look ! How mine are always in good shape, even in the winter when they see fat dogs.

Once I brought a duck that had gotten hit by a car to them to help. One of the vet techs took him home since her dad had a pond with other ducks.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage