Your favourite dutch shepherd?

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
dachslys
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Norwegian

Your favourite dutch shepherd?

Post by dachslys »

...that is not your own of course!

I'm doing research for the pedigree of my future puppy and ofc I want as many "IT-dogs" in it as possible :D

I figured a cool way to get even more familiar with the dutch lines would be to ask you guys what your absolute favourite dogs are and why?

Personally I love Jetta Van Treekzicht and An Erminig Jouna/Jude. Jettas stick attack just gives me goose bumbs and Jouna is a wonderwoman - a hard, dominant, badass and beautiful female! Hoping that she or an offspring will be the dam for my litter and that Jetta is included in the sire's pedigree.
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Re: Your favourite dutch shepherd?

Post by Tennessee3 »

If you want hard as nails dutchie Rudie Pegge, Tommy Luijken, or Arko Kikkert in the pedigree is a safe bet.
Last edited by Tennessee3 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Re: Your favourite dutch shepherd?

Post by Mark77 »

Tennessee3 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:13 am If you want hard as nails dutchie Rudie Pegge, Tommy Luijken, or Arko Kikkert in the pedigree is a safe bet. Putting it mildly.
My dog has all those dogs in his bloodlines along with others going back further like Smokie, Ricardo, Ringo, Quatro, Catro, Rocky Van Leeuwen, Rambo etc. Probably has among the most decorated bloodlines I've seen on any DS's stateside. Click on my dog's 5 generations of pedigree in the link below to see them all. I got mine through Land of Oz and at the time they were breeding some harder dogs for a while. Now they might be under Midwest Working Dogs. Wish I would have known more about dog sports as my dog could have started earlier in bite work than he did before he got hurt. Anyway, I shipped some of my dog's frozen semen to Finland and supposedly there is going to be a breeding sometime in October this year so maybe some pups might be available thereafter. I kept some vials back for later in case I decide to breed him to get another pup and may do another collection on him as he's now over seven years old.

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... -sellmeyer