Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Wes Thomas
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a first time DS owner... And now a lifetime owner of the breed. I have Karma.. she's almost 2 now and is incredible. Great protection dog for my family and the most athletic dog I've ever witnessed.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Post by Wes Thomas »

Hello guys!! Finally back home (thank the Lord) after a few months and just in time to enjoy the north Georgia summer! Karma was sooo excited to see me again. Wish I could have gotten a video of her reaction. She was a very good girl for the family while I was gone so I spent the majority of the day with her playing in the river. I'm looking forward to catching up on the post from the last few months. Hope everyone has been doing well btw.
Attachments
IMG_20180708_150503_crop_535x683.jpg
IMG_20180708_150503_crop_535x683.jpg (350.89 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Post by TimL_168 »

Glad you're home safe!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome back!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

glad your back !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage