What is my dog?

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Crimson02
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Autumn and I have three beautiful dogs. One is a female, thought to be Dutch Shepherd, another is a male Blue Heeler/Border Collie/Belgiam Sheepdog/Australian Shepherd mix, and the other is a female Pitbull mix.

What is my dog?

Post by Crimson02 »

Ive always believed my Crimson was a Belgian Malinois, but I've recently found that BM don't come with a brindle coat, and definitely not with white socks, a white chest and a white tip on her tail. Then, I found she was more likely a Dutch Shepherd for the brindle, but again found her white socks, chest and tail didn't match. Can anyone tell me what she might have in her?
Crimson02
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Autumn and I have three beautiful dogs. One is a female, thought to be Dutch Shepherd, another is a male Blue Heeler/Border Collie/Belgiam Sheepdog/Australian Shepherd mix, and the other is a female Pitbull mix.

Re: What is my dog?

Post by Crimson02 »

This is a picture. It took some tweaking to get it to fit on here.
Attachments
IMG_20161211_173433122.jpg
IMG_20161211_173433122.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1827 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

could be anything but not a DS.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
oddbird
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently adopted a rescue that we have been told is a shepherd of some sort. He has totally disrupted our lives and I am loving every minute of it!

Post by oddbird »

Dutchringgirl wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:52 am could be anything but not a DS.

+1

I agree with Lisa. The shape of her head and face aren’t very Dutch like to me, especially for a female Dutch as they have more narrow features, for lack of a better word.
Bird & Henry (Long-hair DS): Figuring out this working dog life together