This is Jag

Have a photo you want to share?
Tim91118
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Lost a good dog and just replaced him with a nice Dutch Shepherd pup. Looking forward to raising her.

Re: This is Jag

Post by Tim91118 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Getting more brindle

NickLA
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Long time dog owner - hopefully soon to be Dutch Shepherd Owner!

Post by NickLA » Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 pm

Wow. For comparison, I weighed Aylin “Jade” today and she is 34lbs. She must take after her mom!

Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Post by Brindle Lake Dog » Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Tim91118 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:43 pm
Getting more brindle
Ya, I wonder how the coat will end up after he is fully matured.

Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Post by Brindle Lake Dog » Mon May 13, 2019 8:08 pm

NickLA wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 pm
Wow. For comparison, I weighed Aylin “Jade” today and she is 34lbs. She must take after her mom!
He was one of the three bigger pups in the litter.

I feed Jag a high quality kibble with a pump or two of Salmon oil every morning and in the evenings I supplement with raw to include venison, turkey, pork, chicken, beef, and bison.

Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Post by Brindle Lake Dog » Tue May 21, 2019 10:53 am

19 weeks old and weighs 47.5 pounds.