Shelby saved by the NADSR/our new rescue

Have a photo you want to share?
jamacee
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live in Ga. w/ my wife 6mo. old daughter and 8yr old son and our new Dutchie Rescue Shelby and our 12 yr old 3legged wonder mutt Judah. We as a family enjoy rock climbing ,hiking,backpacking,and the outdoors. I have High hopes of maybe one day working towards SAR work.

Shelby saved by the NADSR/our new rescue

Post by jamacee »

2nd time she went hiking w/ the family

way better than the cots at the shelter

Kid if you don't put yours shoes where they go that shoelace is mine

So thats the kitchen over there

yea um NADSR I think I'm gonna stay here if thats alright w/ you - my new daddy takes me skateboarding every morning and night I dig it...thanks for putting my picture and my story on your website!
jamacee
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live in Ga. w/ my wife 6mo. old daughter and 8yr old son and our new Dutchie Rescue Shelby and our 12 yr old 3legged wonder mutt Judah. We as a family enjoy rock climbing ,hiking,backpacking,and the outdoors. I have High hopes of maybe one day working towards SAR work.

Re: Shelby saved by the NADSR/our new rescue

Post by jamacee »

well crap I followed the directions but the pics aren't showing up - I was using picasa you think thats the problem?
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

does picasa require a login to view the photos?
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
jamacee
Just Whelped

Post by jamacee »

I didn't think so...I'll check it's google based and the photos are on my public web album
jamacee
Just Whelped

Post by jamacee »

jamacee wrote:Image

2nd time she went hiking w/ the family

way better than the cots at the shelter

Kid if you don't put yours shoes where they go that shoelace is mine

So thats the kitchen over there

yea um NADSR I think I'm gonna stay here if thats alright w/ you - my new daddy takes me skateboarding every morning and night I dig it...thanks for putting my picture and my story on your website!
maybe this will work
jamacee
Just Whelped

Post by jamacee »

jamacee
Just Whelped

Post by jamacee »

weird I dunno I can post the url but it won't take the img/img
icvanstra
Working Dog
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
icvanstra
Working Dog

Post by icvanstra »

not working for me either with your Picasa picture url link..

Here is how I got it to work...

From the Picasa website I "right clicked" on the image and chose "copy image location" and then used that URL to embed into the post
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal