Diamond is gone and so is Tigger

Have a photo you want to share?
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Diamond is gone and so is Tigger

Post by icvanstra »

Good morning,

Over the weekend I drove down to Kentucky (about 420 miles round trip) to drop off Diamond and to pick up Tigger.

Diamond is being adopted by a policeman in the Nashville, TN, area. She is going to stay with another foster short term and then move on to her permanent home next month!

Meanwhile we had Tigger who was down in central Tennessee and was being adopted by someone here in the Indianapolis area. So the trip worked out quite well, I took one dog down and brought one back.

Tigger is from a litter of puppies that were dumped at the shelter by the breeder...they had just too many to sell. :cry:

He was only with me for 28 hours but he was a pleasant and well behaved dog! He went to his new family late yesterday afternoon.

Eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
FourPawsontheGo
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I am the proud parent of a two year old dutchie who I love to death! We live in the north east region of the country and would like to get to "know" others.

Re: Diamond is gone and so is Tigger

Post by FourPawsontheGo »

Hi Eric,
Is this Tigger Abbie's brother? (born 1/28/07, Florida).
Thanks,
Paula, Mother of Abbie-Gale Francis, the littlest love bug -)
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Diamond is gone and so is Tigger

Post by icvanstra »

I'm not sure of Tigger's birthdate.

He is from Florida. Out of the litter that the breeder dumped because he couldn't sell all the puppies. The littermates were given boardgames for their names. Tigger was known as "monopoly" back then.

eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)