To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds

New option for posting images: Image

Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.

Just registered? Read This.

Endeavor

Have a photo you want to share?
TimL_168
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Endeavor

Post by TimL_168 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:52 pm

Endeavor's stump.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Image[/img]

Can you spot the dutch shepherd? :DScool:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Had Endeavor out for some tracking practice in the high winds yesterday. The wind was whipping from all directions, but she stayed pretty focused! She gets distracted by crickets though...every time. ;)
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Last night, my five year old son said he wanted to draw a picture. It's interesting that he drew En the same way he drew the people. Those ears :DScool: ! He drew her first, then I suggested he draw the rest of the family. Aurora is the black squiggle inside the giant black squiggle. He told me that's her sitting on the porch. This really tickles me.
Oh, and the yellow thing is the giant fox she chased out of our yard last week.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Four miles into a five miler today in the rain. She ran ahead and hid from me waiting for me to pass :DSangel:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl » Sun May 14, 2017 12:56 pm

hahahahahaha
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Post by centrop67 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Smarty pants!
Michael
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 pm

I have been doing the same to her for a while now. Guess she figured it was her turn
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:26 am

TimL_168 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2016 2:24 am
That bite though!

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Laundry dog
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Post by centrop67 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:32 pm

:lol:
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS.

Post by Joxgirl » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 am

I love her pictures!!! Love that shot of her hiding. The best picture of her is the one Max made!!!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 1 year old
Joachimstaler @ IG

Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 pm

those ears is right. Max has quite the imagination

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Let's give this a shot
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:08 pm

:wtg:
Michael

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 pm

So, a friend of mine was sending me links to videos about a dog that learned how to use simple machines in fairly complex ways. I decided to see what En can do 8-)
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS.

Post by Joxgirl » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 pm

OMg. Too cute!!!! Tim, your son is the cutest. Love that picture.
En is very smart. The picture of her working is a hoot.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 1 year old
Joachimstaler @ IG

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Don't be fooled; they both bite :-P
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor

TimL_168
Training Dog

Post by TimL_168 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:21 am

It's been a slow start to the season, but En got her first recovery Saturday. Saved the liver& heart to make treats/rewards. Anyone here recommend cooking them up, or just feed frozen raw? I don't have a dehydrator any more.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor