Endeavor

Have a photo you want to share?
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Endeavor

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Endeavor

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

Wow! What a great looking dog!!
Patty and Ice
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

those eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

That is a great looking dog!
Karen & Xander
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Thanks for the comments!
She's tiny! At fifteen months, she's just under fifty pounds. I was looking for a dog slightly smaller than Aurora, but she's perfect couch size! Plus, I think she's got some kind of industrial grade springs in her legs.
The first time I met her, she was scanning the trees at the end of the yard. She locked onto a squirrel and her eyes bulged from her head like Gonzo from the Muppets!
Last edited by TimL_168 on Wed May 18, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

I've got a ton on the phone, but I've only uploaded a few to photo bucket so far.
Last edited by TimL_168 on Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Figured out how to directly load an image!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

:o Those teeth!!!!
Karen & Xander
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

karenz wrote::o Those teeth!!!!
She sliced the handle off of her tug the day it came in the mail :x going to get some time with a local trainer next week to give me some pointers on keeping those fresh teeth of of my hands!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

karenz wrote: Those teeth!!!!
Just in time for the June Picture of the Month contest - the theme is Teeth!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

I was already planning on submitting either that photo or this one. Sorry...I don't have a shutter speed quick enough!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

A few quick picks from this morning.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

Nice pics. I just figured it how to upload file after compressing size. Mine came up as attachment. How did yu get yur photos on?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

What an incredibly heartwarming set of pictures!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

k9lexi wrote:Nice pics. I just figured it how to upload file after compressing size. Mine came up as attachment. How did yu get yur photos on?
I'm doing everything from my phone. I downloaded the photo bucket app. I upload pics to the 'bucket, then share-copy to clipboard as a direct link, go back to DS forum and paste the link between the brackets I opened up for an image file.
This was pretty straight forward after one or two tries. I have no idea how to compress a file without using a hammer. :D
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

Thanks. I'll try it next time
Wendys-mom
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Recently adopted a dutchess about 5/6 years old. We love her to piece but want to understand her more. We are working fur-parents in the Bay Area. Love the outdoors

Post by Wendys-mom »

She's adorable
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Endeavor's stump.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor