Singing and swimming lessons.....

Have a photo you want to share?
Revhendo
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Howdy,
We are a family of rescues, (yeah, me included), in Southern California. My wife and I currently have two dogs, a Golden Retriever/ GSD mix by the name of Morgan, and our DS mix(?), Dinga Roo. We had never even heard of a Dutch Shepherd before until we were stalked by this nice lady in the pet store who asked us if Roo was a DS. Dang if that lady wasn't on to something. I just found this site, so here we are....

Kevin

Singing and swimming lessons.....

Post by Revhendo »

Been taking some videos of Dinga Roo and her new roomie Kayda.
They are getting along very well. I give the Roo full reign to correct the puppy. At four and a half months, Kayda is almost at Dinga's weight, I don't want problems when the youngster is almost double Roo's size.
Having said that, Dinga Roo is such the momdog......

Kevin, Debby,
Dinga Roo (DS mix), John's Goddaughter and Tyson's twin,
and Morgan too (Retriever/GSD mix).
Loving memories of our GSD Charly who passed at 17 years. (4/18/13).
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Re: Singing and swimming lessons.....

Post by ICE »

very cute!! Thanks for sharing!
Patty and Ice
racingiron1
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hilde is a rescue that we suspect is at least partially Dutch Shepherd.

Re: Singing and swimming lessons.....

Post by racingiron1 »

I love those! Hilde and I do a similar duet when I get home in the afternoons. I would ask Elizabeth to get a video, but I think she's usually too busy rolling her eyes. :roll:
Eric, Elizabeth, & Hilde