My two Gals

Have a photo you want to share?
SCTINMAN
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I grew up with GSD and Malinois. I have always loved the drive and temperment of shepherds and just got a DS puppy of my own.

My two Gals

Post by SCTINMAN »

Kilo the Belgian and Leia the Dutch dressed in all black. I don't think they are supposed to love the water as much as they do. They can give a lot of my buddies bird dogs a run for their money though. Kilo is 2 yrs old and 66lbs and Leia was the runt of her litter and she is 54lbs and will be one year old on Oct 26th.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Princess Leia the Dutchie
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: My two Gals

Post by centrop67 »

:wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

mine love water , i cant keep them out
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
racingiron1
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hilde is a rescue that we suspect is at least partially Dutch Shepherd.

Post by racingiron1 »

Great picture! Hilde is not a big fan of the water, but now that we have a pool she gets lots of swim practice. For the right toy she'll swim faster than a river otter, but once she's got it she's just as quickly out...
Leap_sm.jpg
Eric, Elizabeth, & Hilde
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Welcome! I wish En liked water the way every other dog I've ever had has. She HATES getting her butt wet.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

Awesome looking pics ... of all three dogs.
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

20160829_163118-1_resized.jpg
Awesome looking pics ... of all three dogs.

Here is a picture of Lexi on her birthday trip to Wyoming mointains!! She will go in water for a ball and ... when we took her for a trail ride we came to a river I thought may be too much for her to handle. I asked my husband to hand her up to me on my horse. She was having no part of it ... she struggled to get down away from my husband, went over to the bank, whined a few times, then crossed!!! Could not believe she figured out what was going on ... first trip we took her trail riding. She figured out a lot.

Hey Michael , finally figured out how to post ;)
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

That's an AWESOME photo!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor