LEXI'S GRAND ADVENTURE

Have a photo you want to share?
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

LEXI'S GRAND ADVENTURE

Post by k9lexi »

My husband and I saved most of our vacation for a big camping trip out West with the horses. A turn of events led to the decision to take the chosen one, Lexi. She would turn 2 on the trip and it was time to teach her trail riding. Best decision ever. She had the time of her life ... it was nice to just have one dog for a while ... but I was sure missing the other two after a few weeks. Anyway, just figured out
She did great on the trail
She did just okay in doggy daycare. I requested she be put in with older mellow dog group, more likely to leave her alone.

Only thing that wore her out more was a day of shopping in town. We did that three times. Dogs welcome in most shops. She did great with all the new experiences and people ... except when too many people approached her at once.
Attachments
20160902_185733_resized.jpg
20160901_122514-1_resized.jpg
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: LEXI'S GRAND ADVENTURE

Post by centrop67 »

I am not sure how I missed this post originally. I was going through unanswered topics and found it.

It looks like you guys had a great time - I am jealous.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
cordeliandemon
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: owner of a male Dutch Shepherd and female Alaskan Malamute

Post by cordeliandemon »

odd i never saw this either until now, lovely photo!
Sadhbh (pronounced "Sive", its an irish name) -
Demon (dutch shepherd)
Koda (alaskan malamute)
Sidney (collie/springer spaniel)- R.I.P
Patrick
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I live in central Florida and appreciate and enjoy working dogs!

Post by Patrick »

Nice!