Some Xander updates

Have a photo you want to share?
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Some Xander updates

Post by karenz »

I haven't been posting much on here lately. Things have been so busy with work and the hurricane and life. I wanted to post a few updates for Xander. He is amazing. His recall has shocked me, his personality is wonderful, I couldn't ask for a better dog. I hope everyone is doing well. I've been trying to read posts but I'm way behind. I hope to catch up soon.

Attachments
img20161103_214056.jpg
img20161103_214133.jpg
img20161103_214214.jpg
img20161103_214258.jpg
Karen & Xander
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Re: Some Xander updates

Post by k9lexi »

Nice pics, especially the third one
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

He's Looking great! Hope All is well! Always good to see more pictures of him.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Love the last pic - looks like a huge smile or "My what big teeth you have"
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

great pictures !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Shonors1
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Miya and I have a Dutch shepherd

Post by Shonors1 »

Love the third photo love his coat !!
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

Xander says thank you for the compliments. He is doing great.
Karen & Xander